CS50: An entry-level course taught by David J. Malan, CS50x taught how to think algorithmically and solve problems efficiently.
CS50G: Explored principles of 2D and 3D graphics, animation, sound, and collision detection using frameworks like Unity and LÖVE 2D, as well as languages like Lua and C#.
CS50AI: Explored the concepts and algorithms at the foundation of modern artificial intelligence. Topics included: Graph search algorithms, Classification, Optimization, Reinforcement learning, and more.
- Worked with a developer and a quality assurance team to develop and improve existing games on Lucille Games' network.
- Created a streamlined process to evaluate the functionality of new game features
- Brainstormed and implemented new systems to create new immersive gameplay experiences.
- Tested and patched existing bugs due to outdated code.
- Developed image recognition software utilizing SIFT, SURF, and ORB algorithms and homography; created a web scraping tool that tested for reactions from different mainstream websites and which also gathered statistics regarding those automated interactions
- Collaborated with team of software and mechanical engineers working on robotics for specific industrial solutions
- Applied computer science skills with bioinformatics; exposed to biomedical wet lab and state-of-the-art molecular biology techniques, including single cell sorting and RNAseq; attended research team meetings with postdocs and principal investigator and meetings with invited speakers at hospital; observed process of submission to a research journal
- Lab focuses on characterizing molecular mechanisms of the immune system with aims of identifying biomarkers and/or new drug targets for immune-mediated disorders
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Linear Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- Android Development
- Game Programming